Thursday, April 13, 2017

Still working

As usual, not posting new images and not creating new images are totally unrelated. I've been working on photo based art images fairly steadily in the past few months, I just forget to share them. Mea culpa (getting to throw in a bit of Latin always elevates a situation.)

Thinking ahead to tourist season in the local stores that I supply, I've been revisiting some of my classic grain elevator images. Each version gets a number of different treatments in Photoshop as I work with it, something that is both a blessing and a curse as I can get very far down that rabbit hole. I've got a list of "new" elevators I want to shoot in the next few months, road conditions and weather permitting. As is common with my work of this type, the elevator and the background never met in real life.

No comments: